söndag, april 22, 2007

Photos

Olivia helps mummy baking a birthday cake. We were lucky yesterday, it was a cold, windy but still sunny day.
Today has been horrible. We went to the summer house to meet friends of our neighbours. They will rent the house for three weeks in June and July. I don't like it to be empty to much, it's like inviting burglars. The rain was pouring down at it was freezing cold. They still want to rent the place, so I guess the really like it!
In the afternoon, we said goodbye to Mats. He is back in Sevenoaks by now and will return here on Friday, after a trip to Stavanger. And on Saturday, we will all go back to Sevenoaks!
Olivia said today: Mummy, I like being at Granny's, but this is too long!
This was yesterday. Olivia helps uncle Simon planting a Lebanon Cypress (I think), his present for her.
Vera helped with watering.

Gunnar came to see us, and gave Vera a lot of soft tennis balls to play with.
Just imagine the first person who comes without a gift - she will hate him or her!
The older generation brought a lot of gifts, of course. Olivia and Vera-Mei had a great time.
Ready for summer!
We relaxed in the evening and enjoyed some good seafood.
Granny is going away with her job for a few days and will leave us all alone here. I suppose she will find it very relaxing ... but the girls and I will miss her a lot this week, and of course when we are back in Sevenoaks. On the other hand, summer is approaching and we will soon she her and Douglas again!


Inga kommentarer: