lördag, januari 02, 2010

On time

The blog, I mean, is hopefully on time now. It seems like the little computer causes the date and time problems.
We are also on time now. The jet lag is almost gone. Today, I slept until six o'clock. The rest of the family slept til seven!



We have started to move in to our apartment. I hope we can sleep there tomorrow. Yesterday, we bought a sofa and a kitchen table with chairs. Will be delivered on Wednesday. We went to Ikea today and picked up some bits and pieces: lamps, bins, duvet covers etcetera.


We were invited to an early dinner at Bergagard's today. It was a very nice afternoon. The Hanells joined us too, they came from Miami today after celebrating nre year there. Katarina and Erik left Houston one and a half year ago but are returning now.
I feel so lucky having friends here already!



Mei-Mei, Vera, Isabelle (our god daughter) Edit, Elliot and Olivia.




Inga kommentarer: