torsdag, mars 15, 2007

Bilder


Vera-Mei's first try to brushing teeth. Olivia watches carefully.
They both enjoy taking baths. They have also been together in the swimming pool on the ... 6th floor. The hotel has 43 floors. We are staying on 32nd.

Street life in Changsha.


A lot of the new high scrapers are only empty "skeletons".

Local internet cafe.
Cigarette kiosk. They smoke a lot, but say the Spanish adoptive parents smoke even more.
Sports lesson in school. They are obviously provided with sports outfit.



I will have a hard time implementing the maximum two hours of telly a day. The orphanage staff said Vera's favourite hobby is watching tv. She gives the remote control to Olivia and she puts the telly on. What they watch isn't so important. Olivia is very happy when she can persuade me to let little sister wear a football t-shirt. They are actually very cute, but I don't know how much to encourage them. I am longing for a girl in a dress ... Olivia is such a tomboy.
Sleeping beauties.

Outside our hotel.



A happy family!







Inga kommentarer: