
Two beautiful girls in one big bed, both very tired but none of them wants to sleep. This is the first evening without crying, instead they are playing, singing, laughing and giggling. Vera-Mei has a lovely laughter! It is wonderful to listen to them, but they were extremely sleepy all day as they played in bed until half past eleven pm yesterday.
Mei-Mei is still very shy to everyone except Olivia. I still haven't seen her smile, she turns her back against me or holds it back, or waits until protected by the darkness, as now. She needs more time before opening up to Mats and me, and granny. She seems afraid to do something wrong and always goes to a corner, leans to the wall and stays there quiet and watching - strykradd in Swedish - but I am sure she will soon trust us.
I have a lot of photos but just now i don't have time to handle them. I will post more another day.
Tomorrow we re going on a half day trip to the country side, to get an idea about the environment these girls were born in. We will also visit a local temple. And on Saturday, we start our journey back to Sweden, via Beijing!
Mei-Mei is still very shy to everyone except Olivia. I still haven't seen her smile, she turns her back against me or holds it back, or waits until protected by the darkness, as now. She needs more time before opening up to Mats and me, and granny. She seems afraid to do something wrong and always goes to a corner, leans to the wall and stays there quiet and watching - strykradd in Swedish - but I am sure she will soon trust us.
I have a lot of photos but just now i don't have time to handle them. I will post more another day.
Tomorrow we re going on a half day trip to the country side, to get an idea about the environment these girls were born in. We will also visit a local temple. And on Saturday, we start our journey back to Sweden, via Beijing!

1 kommentar:
I am still really enjoying your adoption journal. Karine and Michelle came here yesterday afternoon for tea with the boys (and Lily-mei) and we all three poured over your news and pictures. We are so happy that it is going well for you all and that Vera-Mei is beginning to open up. She reminds me so much of my Lily-mei all those years ago! Love Candida
Skicka en kommentar