söndag, mars 18, 2007

Pa lekplatsen

We had a really lazy morning today, we all needed to sleep. Granny though went up early and went to Tienanmen square (Himmelska fridens torg) and the Forbidden city. We saw it last time we were here and once is enough for us!
Mats and I took the girls to a nearby park. There was a big outdoor gym and a playground and we played for an hour. Vera-Mei really enjoyed going on the slide! I tried so hard to take her picture when she smiled, but she still hides the happy face.
Kind of a smile, maybe?
Olivia did some exercise at the gym.


We had a bunch of spectators all the time. They speak very poorly English, but want to know why we have Chinese children, most people try seems to understand the word adoption. They think we look very young (thanks) and wonder why we don't have biological children. They say our girls are very beautiful, and we agree of course!

After a quick lunch (Mats and the girls had take away from Subway, I and Granny went to a local restaurant) the girls have had a nap. Olivia is still sleeping, Vera-Mei is awake, talking and playing in the bed.

We will soon go to a market to begin the serious shopping! I hope for better weather tomorrow, because I want to take the girls to the zoo. Olivia must see a panda before we leave!


Inga kommentarer: