lördag, december 26, 2009

Good bye, Sweden

Sunday morning and our last day in Sweden.

Our American adventure starts tomorrow!

We will be back in Europe in early June.
The taxi pick up time will be at around six tomorrow morning. We will change in Frankfurt. Hopefully everything we go smooth, the terror attempt in Detroit yesterday might lead to longer queques at security ... no time for delays.
Anyway, almost all Sweden had a white Christmas this year. Lucky them. A little part on the west coast called Varberg had a traditional green/brown Chrsitmas instead. It snowed a little yesterday but it was all gone this morning. Our last chance for snow this winter. I just had a look at the weather forecast and they promise sun and rain and sun ... and around 10 degrees.
Todays palns include saying good bye to aunt Ulrika and granny Kerstin, packing, cleaning the house and more trips to the recycling station. I am used to UK, were we put everything in one clear bag which is picked up in the same way as the garbage. I don't really know what happens with it later. In Sweden you have to sort everything yourself.
And one more thing on todays to do-list: I have to buy a pair of soft trousers, I won't survive ten hours in an aeroplane seat tomorrow otherwise. My jeans are suddenly very tight, the Swedish water must have made them shrink. Or, have I put on a few kilos due to all tasty food and no training for weeks?
Tonight we will have the last supper with my mum and Douglas. If we are lucky, we will see grandad for a short wile too.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Lycka till! Tänker på er. Kramar The Murdens x

Anonym sa...

Lycka till i Houston!
kramar från Berglunds i Gävle

Anonym sa...

Lycka till och ha de så bra!
Kramar från fam Karlsson